EBC V-Pads, Semi-sintered Touring Brake Pads
EBC Brakes™ Semi-Sintered V-Pads™ are a new blended Semi-Sintered brake pad that combine the highest qualities of an organic brake pad with the endurance of a sintered equivalent brake pad. The Vee brake pad range are designed for the heavy cruiser/streetbike market as a replacement brake pad.
The V-Pad™ range have been dyno tested and prove to be longer lasting than other cheap sintered aftermarket brake pads. All EBC Organic brake pads now incorporate backing plates which are patented with the Nucap NRS hook retention system. This guarantees zero chance of brake pad de-bonding with corrosion or extended use. EBC recommend these brake pads are not for track or race use.
- Heavy streetbike cruiser brake pad
- 100% ECO friendly
- Can be used to replace organic or sintered
- ECE R 90 approved approved and TÜV tested
- Organic compound with longevity
- TÜV German Approved Matl with KBA No. – 60995
- Max. continuous temperature 400°C
- Max. intermittent temperature 600°C
Physical Properties- Min. assembly shear strength, 400 N/cm2, Density, 2.98 g/cm3